Magicstick – A Handy Rechargeable Battery Review
On the go chargers are always welcome in my house. I personally have like 3 on them, and I use them all the time.
I think it’s safe to say that one thing we all have in common is that we don’t want to see the warning sign that comes up in our screens saying that we need to recharge our device of choice, especially if we don’t have a power source near us. That’s where these little power gadgets come in as a great way to make sure we always have a full battery.
We got to test out Powerocks’s latest product the Magicstick , a portable charging solution for your mobile devices.
The Magicstick has a great look. It’s compact, light weight, well designed, and comes is various colors. When it comes to portable chargers, what comes after performance for me is the size of the device: I want it to be compact and easy to carry in my purse so it’s important for it to be light weight and small enough. The Magicstick is one of the best small chargers out there, and it’s shinny design just makes it more fun to pull out of your bag and charge in style. It is very simple to use, you just plug in the USB cable (that comes included with the Magicstick kit) at the button on the stick, and then the other end of the micro USB to your device and this is pretty much it, your phone should start charging immediately. The Magicsticks also have a nice features to check the remaining power on the battery with a simple push of a button on top of the Magicstick – the light rings will tell you how much power is left.
Features & Specifications You Should Know
This portable charger will not just charge your phone, you can pretty much use it to charge anything with a USB outlet, such as cameras and tablets. Here you can read some more useful information about this gadget:
- The Magicstick battery contains a rechargeable 2800mAh lithium ion battery (almost twice as much as most smartphones) so it will keep your cell phone or smartphone powered on-the-go and up to 2 full charges before needing recharging
- Compatible with cell phones, smartphones and media players
- It’s very lightweight and has a Aluminum housing for durability & safety
- Engineered with smart chip technology to prevent damage or over charging
- The Magicstick comes with a carrying pouch and Micro-USB charging cable
With the holidays season upon us, the Magicstick would be a great gift, its a fantastic source of power on the go, and looks like a good and well worth investment. Get it here.