If you think that material available on our site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us with a DMCA notice. Upon receipt, the material will be removed and we’ll make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material via email.
In accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) and avails itself of the protections under the Act.
Walyou.com has embraced and implemented a policy of addressing claims regarding copyright infringement, and the termination of users who are infringers of copyright.
We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend and restrict users, and/or edit or erase any User Content on the Walyou.com website which allegedly infringes on someone’s copyright.
We are not obliged to scan content posted by users for any violation of 3rd party rights. However, we respect copyright interests of others and our policy is not to allow materials to infringe another party’s copyright on Walyou.com
If you believe any materials on the website infringe a copyright, provide us with a notice that contains the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Walyou.com
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
If there is a claim of copyright or other intellectual property infringement you can email contact[at]walyou.com