This Giveaway is Now Closed: In this brand new giveaway, Gryphony is offering two Mario in Smurfland T-Shirts to two lucky readers. It is open to readers internationally and is completely free to enter.
Mario has never looked so awesome as he does in this design from Gryphony entitled Mario in Smurf Land. It is a unique and limited edition T-Shirt which is not offered in stores and is perfect for the fashionable Geek. Enter for free by checking out the entry details below:
Mario in Smurf Land T-Shirt Giveaway
How to Enter:
In order to enter this awesome Walyou contest, follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Follow Us
Join our Facebook community by clicking the Like button or follow us on Twitter. If you are already a part of our community, you can skip this step.
2. Leave a Comment Below
Make sure you enter your real information in order for us to contact you in case you win. 🙂
3. Share This Post
Facebook Share or Tweet this post … or both!
For details on RSS or Email Subscription, please check out the Walyou Free Newsletter page.
- This Contest starts Feb 3rd at 12:00PM EST and ends Feb 6th at 10:00AM EST.
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winner will be chosen in random from comments below and will be emailed by Tuesday, February 8th, 2011.
- Winners have 48 hours to respond to email notification about the prize, or a new winner will be randomly selected.
- Please use a valid email only so we can contact you about the prize.
- One entry per person, per email address, per IP Address; any additional entries using same details will disqualify all such entries.
- Spread the love to friends and family Twitter: @gryphony and Facebook Gryphony
Founded in 2010. Gryphony comes out of the necessity of finding premium quality clothing and fun detailed designs. Gryphony is a clothing line by artists for artists. We hand pick everything that comes on our store and we believe clothing should be unique. We showcase a limited t-shirt design every 72 hours.
Knowing the needs of today’s designers, we want to give back to the community by helping struggling artists promote their work, create a fan base and spread the word about what they love to do: design.