Get more out of your cell phone
A few ways to get more productive using your cell phone:
- Jott – send yourself a message that will be forwarded to your Inbox
- Pinger – send a voice mail to others without the need to call and speak to them
- 30 boxes – the online calendar on your cell
- Stikkit – an organization app
- GoogleSMS – kind of speaks for itself
- Gubb – add items to a “to do list” by a simple text message
- Twitter – online community with instant messaging also available through your cell.
Additional text services are listed on Web Worker Daily.