Sleeptracker Watch Wakes You Up When You Are Ready

Ever felt that sleep is overrated or maybe that you never get enough? Sometimes we barely sleep and feel refreshed, and other times we sleep many hours and still feel tired. What if your wrist watch could wake you up when your body is good and rested! What if it could tell when you slept enough, and help you get up and feel great!

Sleeptracker has wristwatches that track your sleep. During your sleep cycles, its sensors can tell when the right time for you to wake up is.

Since the watch is on your wrist, it can sense your different ‘almost awake’ moments and wakes you up when you have passed the necessary sleep cycles and are good to go. You simply set a window of time for your wake up call, and the Sleeptracker watch will monitor when the best time for you to get up during that time.

Moreover, there is the Sleeptracker Pro model, which grants additional features such as: a vibrating and ringing alarm, 90 minute wake-up window, and also a possibility to upload your sleeping patterns to your computer for further inspection.

If you feel like you sleep enough but do not seem to be refreshed, you can read more information on Sleeptracker’s How it Works. The Sleeptracker standard model is priced at Sleeptracker Shop.

24 thoughts on “Sleeptracker Watch Wakes You Up When You Are Ready

1. Pingback: Sleeptracker Watch Wakes You Up When You Are Ready | Walyou « Problem Sleeping

2. Pingback: Proactive Sleep Alarm on Your iPhone | Walyou

3. Pingback: Sleeping Problems Solved with Sleeptracker Elite Watch for Him and Her | Walyou

4. Pingback: Top 10 Valentine Gift Ideas for Men | Walyou

5. Pingback: Sudoku Puzzle Wristwatch | Walyou

6. Pingback: New Stylish Heart Rate Watch from Sportline | Walyou

7. Pingback: Slowly Wake Up With the Glowing Pillow Alarm Clock | Walyou

8. Eran Abramson Post author.

Hello David, Thank you for your visit.

We are receiving different reviews of this product, and we will try it out for ourselves soon.

The bottom line, we want to know how good it does its job.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience.

9. David Beaton.

I bought the exact one shown above about 6 months ago.. was a bit of a suprise when I stumbled this page. I actually got it second hand from eBay for 50 pounds (~$100), but it works fine.

Review: It doesn’t exactly look flashy.. I had someone in the pub say I should spend some money on a watch with a metal chain etc; they were suprised when I said how much it cost! On the few occasions I’ve used it, it does actually seem to work quite well. But it has a couple of flaws which you’ll probably want to consider before paying the money.

Firstly, you have to set what time you go to bed/sleep. This is a big problem for me, because I’m one of those people who go to bed, and I don’t know how long it’ll take me to get to sleep. Could be 10 minutes, could be 3 hours (literally). So setting your sleep time here is pretty pointless, because you’d have to keep updating it. And changing the settings on it isn’t easy because the buttons are a little hard to press.

Secondly, the alarm on it is very quiet. You’d HAVE to be almost awake to even hear it (which, given it’s functionality, shouldn’t be too big a problem, [unless you’re stone deaf]).

So to wrap up; it works alright, but is often too much hassle to really be worth it.

10. Eran Abramson Post author.

Hi inkode, thanks for visiting.

These are also going on my wish list. I feel that it could help me adjust my sleeping patterns. I would love to sleep less and wake up better.

11. Eran Abramson.

Hello Nick and Jon, Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear from actual users of the watch.

@Nick: It does seem a little larger than most fashion watches now, and therefore may be a nuisance when sleeping. It is highly expected that with a little bit more time, more comfortable, better looking and trendier versions will be released.

@Jon: You are the second to mention the size of the watch as a feature that makes it less comfortable. Since it seems like such a major part of the customer experience, they are probably working on a smaller version.

They did though add a vibrating alert to the new Pro version of the watch…probably from a lot o feedback from users such as yourself.

12. Jon.

I bought one of these a few months ago, It works like a charm for me, waking me up at the right time in the morning so that I feel as I am ready to get up and start the day. But as with all products it has a few glitches, its somewhat bulky for a watch, the button on the front is a little to sensitive to being pressed while you toss and turn while sleeping and the alarm sound is not quite up to the job, a better solution to this would be to make the watch vibrate with sound so that even if you stick your hand under the pillow you still notice the alarm.

But in all, If you have trouble waking up in the morning this is sure to help.

13. Nick.

I bought one of these about two years ago. I found it a little too large for comfortable sleeping. I think it would be ok if you usually wear a watch to sleep, but otherwise it might be an annoyance.

14. Pingback: How to Make 4 Hours of Sleep Feel Like 8

15. Eran Abramson.

Hi Ken, thank you for your comment.

I think that this may help me get my sleeping patterns in check as well. I can get only a few hours of sleep but wake up refreshed if I wake up at the right time. This watch supposed to wake us up within that right window.

16. Ken Xu.

Wow! Interesting. It’s a nice equipment for people who have a sleep problem. Especially for me! 😉
    I have a hard time managing my sleep time because of the full-packed schedules. Sleeptalker may become one of the many solution for me.

Thanks for the review.

17. Eran Abramson Post author.

Hello Emil, thank you for visiting.

It does seem somewhat reasonably priced. Besides being a fully operation wrist watch, it also has the great sleeptracker features.

18. Eran Abramson.

Hello Neece and Dan, thank you for coming,

@Neece: True, it is a great alternative to regular alarm clocks, especially for being extra considerate to your spouse.

@Dan: I would also like to hear testimonials from actual users as well.

19. Neece.

I’ve seen these before, and I think they are awesome. When I’m ready for a new alarm clock I’d like to get one of these. They just make sense. Also, I can set my alarm to wake me up and not disturb my husband with one of these, or vice versa. That’s a nice feature.