April Fools, a day of friendly pranks on family, friends and business colleagues, has arrived once again.
In this day and age, Technology and the Internet rule, and the majority spend their time online browsing, emailing or shopping.
Why not try and play a joke on your friends where they spend most of their time…their computers and offices.
We gathered up a list of top pranks that are easy to implement for anyone and are actually harmless.
Update: check out the TOP 100 April Fools Pranks Collection.
1. Make All the Phones in Your Office Ring Simultaneously – Make all the office phones ring at the same time using Skype. It will cost you approximately $10 for this prank but worth every penny.
2. Optical Mouse Confusion â€“ Only a few of us still use the computer mouse with a rolling ball in it, so this is an update for the optical sensor mice. Simply stick a piece of tape on the laser sensor in the bottom, color the nonstick side and watch the victim get frustrated as the mouse goes haywire.
3. Screenshot as Wallpaper Prank â€“ this one deserves a little effort, but the reactions make it worthwhile.
Simply take a screenshot of your friendâ€™s computer with â€œprint screenâ€, hide all the icons, minimize open applications, and set the taskbar on auto hide. Watch their reactions as they attempt to select any icon or application without getting any response. You can watch the how to video here.
4. Drive a Windows user insane – You can set any specific icon (for example, firefox, internet explorer, or outlook) to be an automatic shutoff button. Simply follow the instructions at the link, and watch as your friends continuously shut down when attempting to start a specific application.
5. Rotate the screen displayed â€“ this one works on most Intel computers and is very easy to see if it does. Simply press ctrl + alt + arrow direction preferred (up, down, left, right). Afterwards, leave the computer and watch, for the victim cannot bring it back unless he knows the magic formula.
6. Mysterious lightbulb prank â€“ Light a bulb with your hand. May not be an extremely easy office prank, but is still fun to do on friends and family. The link shows you a video with all the directions of making this magic light bulb work only in the palm of your hand.
7. Paper cup Table Top â€“ Load a colleagueâ€™s work desk with plenty of paper cups, fill them up with water close to the top, and then staple them all together. Worldâ€™s Best Office Prank.
8. Computer Tourettes – Load a script that will randomly write swear words in a word document or outlook function. The directions for this prank can be found at the link.
9. Cracked LCD Screen saver â€“ just as the name suggests, make your friends think that their expensive screen is cracked and ruined. Easy to do, fun to watch, and completely harmless.
10. For other office prank ideas, you can check out some of these already done images
Remember, these pranks are for fun and not harm, so please…enjoy and laugh this April Fools. The last one didnâ€™t make it in the list, but we thought it deserves to be shared
Also check out the TOP 100 April Fools Pranks Collection.