While there are so many speculations about the upcoming new Google Nexus One Android Phone, at least we have a short updated video (seen below) showing this exciting Nexus One in action.
Will the Nexus One really be released on January 5th, 2010? No one really knows except Google, but as we know, Google usually likes to be mysterious and get the hype up around the world. And with the new Nexus One Google Android Phone, so many are asking questions, trying to come up with ideas, looking for more and more information and until the official release, nothing will be true.
Currently, we have these images and video below seen at Unwired View and the details being speculated for the Google Nexus One Android Phone are (as provided by Tnkgrl):
– It’s extremely thin
– Better looking in reality than in images
– 4 GB micro-SD card installed
– Battery capacity is 1400 mAh
– OLED Screen (same size/resolution as the Motorola Droid)
– 3G works on T-Mobile USA
– Faster than the Motorola Droid
– No multitouch support in browser or Google Maps
– No dedicated camera key, but same camera interface as Motorola Droid
– Trackball used to focus
– Low-light performance is decent, but weak flash
– Calls are routed normally, not using data (VoIP), and sound fine
– Home screen is divided into 5 panes (like the custom interface on the HTC Hero Motorola CLIQ)
– Micro-USB connector for data/power
– Gold contacts on bottom…perhaps for a dock
If you have some additional more details of the actual Google Nexus One Android phone or even images or video from the field, please send them over to [email protected], so we could update the rest.