DIY: Black Olive Penguin
Diana Adams from bitrebels, thought that Black Olive Penguin are a common appetizer and that everybody knows how to make them. Once she realized that its not the case she decided that she will write a post about it and teach us all how to make these edible birds.
- Big black olives
- Little black olives
- Cream cheese
- Cut the carrot to small circles, and cut from each circle a corner to make the feet, keep the corner you just cut for the beak as seen on step 5
- Cut the big olives as seen in the picture – that will make our penguin body
- Fill the big olive with the cream cheese
- We are almost there – use the toothpicks to connect the carrot , the body , and place another little olive as a head
- Use the remainder carrot corner you have from step 1 to cut a beak and the place it on the upper olive (the head) as seen in the pictures.
That’s it you are all done! I hope your Penguin Olive turned as beautiful as Diana’s.