Steak Branding Iron Helps You Personalize Your Steak

steak-branding-iron1

The Steak Branding Iron is fun kitchen Gadget which every budding chef must have, which is equipped with 52 characters, budding chefs can stamp their chicken and barbecues with their initials or funny messages and send them across.  It is a simple gadget for that matter, what makes it appealing is its ability to amaze guests to death.  This branding iron also makes up for a great gift idea for as much as $15.  I think the practice of sending a card with your soulmate’s  favorite dish is going to phase out. ” I Love you, Miss you” branded chickens will look yummier.

Another more involved version is also available at Hammacher Schlemmer for the executive chefs.

Via UrbanTrend

7 thoughts on “Steak Branding Iron Helps You Personalize Your Steak

1. Lauri.

Hi everyone,
    Thanks to Dave I purchased 2 on Ebay. I was forwarded Kayla’s comment today and wanted to let her know that they are still available on Ebay now for a “Buy It Now” price of $13.99 plus $4.95 shipping. $3.00 shipping on additional purchases. Put Steak Branding Iron in Ebay search field. Here is the actual link:

2. Kyla.

Hi everyone, I thought I would let you know that after the last word(“chefs.”) there is a link at the bottom of the paragraph that says Via UrbanTrend. click the “UrbanTrend” link and be taken to a page that has this product for about $20.00!!

3. Pati.

Hi Lauri!

I had to do some “hunting” as well to find the link. It is up above the title of the article near, “Ads by Google”. They have some additional links to sites there. Hope this help!

4. Dave.

Laurie, I found this same, if not better Branding Irion on Ebay.com

Go to Ebay.com, in the search box, type in Steak Branding Iron, go down approxiamtely 8 item’s and it sell’s for 14.99.

5. Dave.

Laurie, I found this same, if not better Branding Irion on Ebay.com

6. Lauri.

I would like to order this steak branding iron with 52 characters for $15.00 (unbelievable price or am I wrong?) but every highlighted item I’ve tried does not bring me to a website that I can order this product from. Where do I go? Can someone help? I’ve got to be missing something. Thanks, Lauri
    I will be e-mailed with any follow-up comments.