Wyze has just launched its Wyze Band, an Alexa-supported fitness tracker as part of an early access launch. It will be available for the public in April. The band can be worn around the wrist, and is eerily similar to Apple Watch. It allows users to control other Wyze devices. As Wyze is a smart home security company, this band can be understood as an interface that connects you with your home security system. However, the company assures that in the future, it will work with other devices as well.
What are the features of Wiyze Band?
- The Wyze Band comes with a built-in support for Alexa. This means you can control multiple devices in your house.
- It has a high resolution AMOLED touch screen, which ensures that your picture quality is crystal clear
- Thanks to a 10-day battery life, you can rest assured that you will never run out of juice again
- The tool comes with a phone finder option, which should be a blessing in disguise when you can’t find your smartphone immediately
- As the band focuses on fitness, it also comes with sleep and heart-tracking functions.
- In addition, the tool is water resistant up to 50 meters for almost 10 minutes.
Wear your gadget and treat it as a companion
There are a number of reasons why you should get this gadget before others do. You can use this band when you’re going for your daily run or you can also use it at the gym. When you return home from your workout, you’ll be able to control all the smart devices which are Alexa-enabled in your house. What could be better than taking a nice long walk and then coming back home to command your lamps to turn on by themselves? Thanks to Wyze Band, all this is now possible.
Many companies follow suit
There is an increasing demand for fitness gadgets in recent years. Apple started the trend but many other companies followed suit. The latest entrant seems to be Wyze and its products concerning fitness activities. If you manage to grab one during the access only period, do let us know in the comments section below have. After all, what is most important is that you can combine your fitness and home security activities together.