If you are not familiar with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, then you haven’t watched the TV lately and are not updated with current events and shame on you. In order to provide you a little refreshing course, here is a sneak peek into Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Gmail Inbox (below) that will provide you an easy laugh. Note: It does have some language issues, so we must warn you ahead of time before you are offended.
Ahmadinejad inbox has emails from Obama, Osama, Facebook, Ebay, Sarkozy, Mel Gibson and other familiar characters; Heck, he was even caught in the middle of a Gmail Chat with Kim Jong. Although we may not be able to read the entire message in each, the first sentence grants just enough to make us laugh.
Some notable emails from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Inbox are:
– Osama Bin Laden emailed Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that his email was changed to: [email protected]
– Mel Gibson believes the two should get together.
– Obama tells Ahmadinejad to stop sending him this s**t, after he forwarded an hilarious cat mail.
– Flock of Seagulls do not permit Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to use their song “I Ran” as his theme song, for it is I Ran and not “Iran”.
– Lorne Michaels of SNL rejects Ahmadinejad suggestion to host Saturday Night Live during his visit in New York.
– Dick Cheney teases about Ahmadinejad being hated, for he thinks he is just as hated.
– Ritz Carlton are not removing the charge of “Weapons of Ass Destruction” from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad bill during his previous stay.
And there are many more jokes and hints at Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lifestyle and Inbox correspondence with the World’s Leaders and more.
Let us know which correspondence is the best one!
Click on image to enlarge.