Closed: Win a Tokyoflash Traffic Watch [Walyou Giveaway]
Tokyoflash just recently the new Traffic Watch and as with all their watches, the looks are amazing, the hype is real and they delivered once again…an extraordinary new design. Even better, they are giving away a Kisai Traffic Watch to one lucky Walyou reader (Worldwide).
Update: This contest is now closed!!! Any additional comments will NOT be included in the drawing.
This new Tokyoflash Giveaway is open to ALL Worldwide Readers and it is easy to enter (details below).
Tokyoflash Traffic Watch
Navigating Traffic will become your forte once you’ve mastered the rules of the road. Take a look at the maps below and trust your instincts. Hours 1-12 are the city streets in blue, 5 minute intervals are shown along the subway line in orange and single minutes 1-4 are the highway out of town in green. After touching the button, lights showing the current time will flash for a seven seconds to direct you.
How To Enter for Your Chance to Win the New Traffic Watch:
The new Tokyoflash Giveaway is open to all Worldwide Walyou readers and is free to enter. To enter the Giveaway, please follow both easy steps below:
1. Comment on this post on how much you want the Tokyoflash Traffic Watch
2. Do ONE of the following
– Follow Us on Twitter and Tweet this Giveaway
– Become a Walyou Facebook Fan and Share on Facebook
If you done both, then you are a Tokyoflash Rockstar! 🙂
Note: Giveaway requirements stated above must be met to qualify.
1. This Contest ends on September 23rd, 2010 at 12PM EST.
2. Contest is open to Walyou Readers Worldwide.
3. Winner will be chosen in Random from comments below and will be emailed by September 25th, 2010 (fulfilling requirements above will be checked) .
4. Winners have 48 hours to respond to email notification about the prize, or a new winner will be randomly selected.
5. Please use valid email only, so we can contact you about the prize.
6. ONE entry per person, per email address, per IP Address; Any additional entries using same details will be disqualified.
7. If you like what you see, then you can always Become a Walyou Facebook fan or follow Walyou on Twitter.