Wall-E Bento Art is Too Cute To Eat
We already know how cute Wall-E can be with those puppy-like eyes, and this Bento art is just as adorable, but the problem is that no one can really get themselves to take a bite out of Wall-E.
- rice wrapped with egg sheet
- seaweed on cheese and carrot
- seaweed on rice mixed with black sesame seed and salt
- konnyaku (yam cake) and seaweed
- quail egg
- kamaboko dyed with purple cabbage juice on seaweed
- Japanese style hamburger
Sounds tasty and healthy. Perhaps these kind of foods should be marketed along with Wall-E and maybe get the kids of today to eat a little healthier. But then again…what executive will buy to that notion?