We already know how cute Wall-E can be with those puppy-like eyes, and this Bento art is just as adorable, but the problem is that no one can really get themselves to take a bite out of Wall-E.
– rice wrapped with egg sheet
– seaweed on cheese and carrot
– seaweed on rice mixed with black sesame seed and salt
– konnyaku (yam cake) and seaweed
– quail egg
– kamaboko dyed with purple cabbage juice on seaweed
– Japanese style hamburger
Sounds tasty and healthy. Perhaps these kind of foods should be marketed along with Wall-E and maybe get the kids of today to eat a little healthier. But then again…what executive will buy to that notion?